Monday, November 1, 2010

One of those days


too much Halloween candy + not enough sleep = one of those days!


Ben- "Can we get rid of Jonathan? He is really, really giving me a bad headache."

much discussion ensues which somehow leads to a conversation on death...

Tyler- "Well, you know mom I could die before you if I grow up to be a missionary and I am arrested and persecuted." Can you tell we are reading a lot of missionary biographies this year?


I then kick everyone outside or rather nicely encourage them to get fresh air.


Jonathan comes back in crying or was it whining. "I hurt my finger." I then ask if he will be OK and his reply- "candy would make it feel a lot better"

Let's just say if anyone asks- there is NO problem with his English understanding or speaking.


1 comment: