Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fun Photos

I know we are supposed to be starting more of a whole family blog, but the design team at Shafer Family, Inc is experiencing difficulty finding a time to meet when the designers are not exhausted.

I just wanted to post a few of these FUN photos!

These two are quickly becoming double trouble. Ben's latest comeback when he and Jonathan are caught in mischief is "It was Tinga's (his nickname for Jonathan) idea!"

They convinced me they needed a before bed snack of oranges, grapes and peanuts. Yes, I know my food budget is going to go through the roof when I have 4 teenage boys.




If you have been reading the blog for any length of time then you know how much Jonathan loves cars. He was thrilled last week when he discovered he was going to take part in helping to wash the car!


No comments:

Post a Comment