Monday, August 3, 2009

We got our LOA




After 105 days of waiting you would think I would be ready for this moment. I would know what I was going to post- it would be clear, articulate and maybe even thought provoking-- But NO- All I can do is say WE GOT OUR LOA!!!!!!! My heart won't stop pounding, I can barely type or even think straight for that matter. We have been waiting for this day and now I am waiting for someone to pinch me and wake me up from a dream. It is all real- we are going to China to bring home our son!!!!!

Praise God!!!! He heard our cry and answered our prayer!!!!

We are finally allowed to post his picture. We can send him a care package and will hopefully get updated photos of him soon.

We will be getting more forms to fill out tomorrow and will be applying for our travel visas.

Don't ask me when we will be traveling- I am not even going to venture a guess. Bethany has said Travel invitations (which is what we are now officially waiting for)are being mailed a few weeks after LOA is received. So, if I must make a guess- I would say we will be traveling in October or November!

Praise God with us and please continue to pray that God will protect Jonathan until we can bring him home. Pray for a speedy TA for us. Thank you for praying for us as we travel this journey.

Guess what we are having for dinner tonight?!

3 comments:

  1. Harold and I are so very happy for you.
    We hope to see Jonathan with your family real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got our LOA same day, maybe we will travel together....

    http://roadtochengde.blogspot.com/

    I will watch your blog in case, I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete