Monday, May 4, 2009

More about the white board

We forgot to mention that about 15 minutes before receiving our good news this morning, Jeremy drew a blue gift box on our whiteboard.

Sadly, the doodles representing our desire for updated pictures of Jonathan and updated medical info have been there for over two weeks.

So, the "magic" whiteboard doesn't always work ... but it sure is neat when it does happen to coincide with answered prayer.

Please pray that we'll get some communication from China soon!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    Why won't your agency answer your phone calls? That would make me nuts!

    Congrats on the grant! Over and over again, I have watched as He has provided the funds we've needed for our adoption. I've gotten to the point where I realize that every time we get 'extra' money, it's because I've got a big adoption expense coming up!

    I'm praying that you'll hear something soon!

    ReplyDelete