Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

We really ought to be thankful everyday, but I would like to use today (Thursday) as a day to highlight some things we are thankful for.

1. We are so thankful for family and friends who are such a great support to our family.
2. We are thankful for some incredible friends who shared an incredible blessing with our family this week.
3. I really am thankful for the opportunity to homeschool my children and influence them in a way that will honor God.
4. We are so thankful that Jonathan is in a foster home and appears to be receiving great care.
5. We have been praying that we would move quickly through the adoption process, but God has totally surprised us by just how quickly we are moving. Go, God!
6. I am so thankful that I was able to spend Monday with my best friend who is also my hubby. I couldn't imagine doing this journey with anyone else.



Psalm 118:1- "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment