Saturday, October 23, 2010

The One Factor



I have begun reading the book “The One Factor” by Doug Sauder for the second time. I don't recommend reading this book if your life is going well and you are content to not make any changes. The challenge for me is to interpret what this book is challenging me (and my family) to do.

I was sweetly reminded of Psalm 25:14 ~ “The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.”




Tyler and Jeremy went to a Farm with a group of 3-5th graders from our Church. They both had a great time bonding together and apparently taking lots of silly pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to see where your search takes you, because I have been struggling with the same sort of feelings.... I know I'm supposed to be doing more, that life is not supposed to be "easy and neat". I know when the world looks at our homeschooling family of five with one adopted child they see anything but neat and easy, but WE feel that way some days - and incredibly blessed beyond measure. And it makes you feel compelled to keep blessing others......

    ReplyDelete