Monday, December 7, 2009

It's going to be a good week








That is what I must tell myself or I would still be hiding under the covers. It is at least starting out good- Ben and Jonathan are both still asleep. Last week was rough. Everything came to a climax on Friday, when someone put a bottle of white out in the washing machine and then I unknowingly washed a load of dark clothes. That was done after someone dumped at least 6 puzzles in the middle of the floor and then mixed all the pieces together. It's kinda scary when you realize your family could write the "Baby Blues" Sunday Comic. But this week is going to be better.

Yesterday, we went to the Garden State Children's Museum. Everyone had a blast. Ben and Jonathan loved it. Life was good. If only we could move into the museum and live there. Although, I am sure with time it would lose its appeal.

This week I am going to focus on Isaiah 26:3 "You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you."

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it will be a good week! I hope you get good news on the 9th. We have surgery on the 8th for our son's cleft palate. We arrived home at the end of August, and we truly didn't find our "normal" for about 2.5 months. Now that we are in a groove and things are going well, of course, we have surgery. You will get there! Sorry about the white out. I did something similar when we got home. I was too tired to check pockets and washed an ink pen and ruined lots of clothes. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - someday you will laugh at all of this : ) Can you imagine how boring life would be without your precious children?? So incredibly predictable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WA~ I have to say: You guys are awesome!! Jonathan seems to have a lot of fun with his brothers and sister. You guys are Jonathan's best Baba and Mama.

    ReplyDelete